Pages

Friday 3 January 2014

My New Year's wish...

Eh, I am not going to wish for the right for children to play and learn, and to be heard and valued etc etc... that's my drive - not my wish... that is why I work with children, and why I blog...

My wish is much more selfish...

I want to travel...

I want 2014 to be filled with opportunities to travel.

I want to learn. And over the years what I have learned is that to learn more you have to share... so i want to go out and meet other who are working with children and who inspire me in the work that I do... that allow me to pause and think... that challenge my thoughts and allow me to think deeper.... that share amazing pictures of their settings and their activities that inspire and trigger more ideas...

I want to meet as many people and see as many places as possible... and blog about it!!!

So as much as time and money will allow me... I am going to make an effort to travel and to meet others... close to me in Stockholm, in the rest of Sweden... and it would be rather nice with some trips across the planet too!

It would be also amazing if others could come and visit here in Stockholm... sharing sharing and growing together...

THAT is my wish for 2014

might need a different mode of transportation though... lol
 

1 comment:

  1. and just imagine... I am now half way through the year...
    I have had a wonderful, inspiring trip to Canada and met amazing people that have helped me grow... many thanks to Diane Kashin who hosted me, and Rosalba Bortolotti and everyone at Acorn School - as well as Tanya and Laura and the staff at the lab school in Seneca, and last, but not least Laurel Fynes and Lada Duric at Thornwood Primary School... and of course to everyone that attended my workshop and allowed me to dig a little deeper with all those questions...

    Tomorrow Sara Stanley comes to stay with me... to visit Filosofiska... and we will also visit Stureby preschools that have a critical thinking to the accepted norms approach... I will blog about that later...

    AND in July I will be presenting again at Boulder Journey School... another opportunity to share, learn and grow...

    So far my New year's wish has been coming true...

    ReplyDelete