Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

happy

Its taken me a while, but finally I have found reasonably priced pestle and mortors that I feel comfortable using in preschool. These a just small ceramic ones and I got just three, because frankly I could not fit much else in my bags when I was returning back to Sweden from UK.

One will be used in the atelier... for art projects, one with food, so they can mush and taste, and one for the outdoors to experience nature on yet another sensory level...

I marked each one so we could remember which one is which...

Looking orward to putting them into action... at the moment we are busy creating 3D maps from the children's drawing od maps to their homes and have been visiting... by this Friday we will have visited every door in the group... although the children are now interested in where I live!!


No comments:

Post a Comment