Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Preparing for a new film

Yesterday we added sound to our lego stop motion film... and as much as I really want to share it here NOW, I am not going to... as it is/will be a surprise for the children's parents's in three weeks... also I think I need to tweak it a bit too, but if I don't get the time, it will work wonderfully anyway..

Today a new child started our group... and so that she and her family can feel important at the parent meeting we are making an extra film... today we looked at the film again (we did yesterday too) of their figures on plastic...

check it out







The children could really see what parts they liked and how they could improve their film... some of the children's artwork was hard to see... so we fixed this by using acrylic paint instead of permanent markers to colour in the images (it really has made a difference).

Tomorrow as we do the filming I imagine there will be a difference too... the children were fascinated by how some of the children moved their images as if they changed tracks, or moved on the platform, rather than just random movements... so my prediction is that more children will be moving their image in a more deliberate way... time will tell... but I am very much looking forward to seeing.

Here is a sneak peak at their artwork


No comments:

Post a Comment